Wired flower garlands - these have so many uses, we can't list them all, but why not...
- Twist around your bedhead
- Twist around your banister at Christmas
- Intertwine with real flowers and greenery at your wedding
- Create head-dresses for your bridesmaids - mix with real flowers if you like
- Decorate your wedding tables
- Use as an alternative base for a wreath - add in whatever you fancy, from feathers to brooches and beads
- wind in some fairy lights and add to your mantelpiece for a soft, romantic glow
The only limit is your imagination!
Notes: The primary picture shows two Pale Pink garlands, intertwined on a bedhead, with fairy lights.
Each garland measures approximately 1m length and will be sent coiled, ready for you to unfurl and enjoy.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Yes, EU buyer protection laws allow European residents to return items by contacting the seller within 14 days.
Yes! As vintage lovers, we understand that our customers are often concerned with the impact packaging materials have on our planet. Where possible, we will always use recycled packaging materials (boxes, bubble wrap, ribbons and tissues, etc). If you have any questions about our packing, please let us know at the time of purchase.